Highly likely to recommend – Bought a Single Family home in 2015 in Conroe, TX
January 2016
I have dealt with many real estate agents in the past – some of them were even friends of mine, but I always felt like I was doing 95% of the job, and the agents were doing the other 5%. I felt like they were just interested in getting their commission while working the least amount of time as  possible. Jamie impressed me with his quick response and expertise. He is really there for you, and he will go the extra mile for you. He was always one step ahead of me. For the first time, I felt like I can relax with a realtor, knowing he is doing all the right things for me and my family. I highly recommend going with Jamie.
Search widget

Find your next home

Dedicated to Finding the Home of your Dreams